Deadline for ALL categories and all levels is May 1, 2020
The Off-Campus Physical Education (OCPE) Program permits students in grades 6-12 to earn credits that meet the District and State Physical Education requirements. The student may receive 1/2 credit of Physical Education per semester for a maximum of one (1.0) credit per year.
Middle school students (Grades 6-8) may only qualify as Category 1 with a minimum of 15 hours per school week at a district approved agency.
1. General information and guidelines for the OCPE program will be updated each year in January for the following school year.
2. The OCPE program is an approved substitution program that meets the Physical Education requirement standards set by Round Rock ISD. Students that wish to receive credit must apply each school year.
3. The agency must be on the Approved Agency List for consideration of a student application.
4. The student and agency applications are available for printing at the link below.
5. All student and agency applications will be carefully considered; however, completion of the application does not guarantee District approval to participate in the OCPE.
6. All deadlines are strictly enforced.
7. An approval or denial letter will be emailed to the parent(s) and appropriate school counselor.
8. An agency will be notified whether they have been approved or denied.
9. The agency will be responsible for reporting grades at the end of each marking period to the student’s campus. A student roster will be provided to each agency, along with an academic calendar and grade form.
If you have questions about the OCPE Program, please contact the OCPE Program Administrator, at 512-464-5480.